In modern time, cosplay is very famous and popular. Many cosplay lovers will wear the costume and cosplay wigs to perform every year. In Europe, a lot of people wearing the costume and cosplay wigs on Halloween. So more and more people buy the cosplay wigs to celebrate the festival or perform. As the most cosplay wigs are high-quality works of art intended for wear with the same costume for years at a time. Wearing a cosplay wig properly is as simple as remembering to put on a wig cap (which hides your natural hair), putting the wig on properly and pinning it in place. And how to wear the cosplay wigs quickly and beautiful? Now I will give you some steps:
1. Put on the Wig Cap. Wet your hair thoroughly. If it's too long, twist it into a ponytail at the nape of your neck and then flip that ponytail so that it lies up against your head.
2. Pull a wig cap on. Start from the back of your head if you have a lot of hair in a ponytail. This is where having the ponytail flipped up toward the top of your head helps keep it. If you have short hair, just pull the wig cap on.
3.Putting on the Wig, hold the wig with both hands, backs of your hands facing together, fingers inside the wig and thumbs outside the wig.
4. Place the wig's scalp line against your forehead, just above your eyebrows.
5. Pull the back of the wig down until it covers the back of your wig cap. The wig will stretch to accommodate any extra hair that you've stuffed into the back of your wig cap.
6. Start piercing hairpins through the wig, the wig cap, and into your hair below. Using the pins, be careful not to poke yourself in the scalp; the more pins you put in, the more stable your wig should be.
7. Finally, to make sure the wig is firm，shaking your head vigorously from side to side, if everything is ok, the wig wear perfectly, please glad to take part in your party. Have a good time on your party!